Saturday, April 4, 2009

I know what boys like...

So, I've been thinking, and men should be even more thankful for us than they know.  I mean...as women, we are responsible for growing their junk.  Think about it.  I grew and nurtured Izze's male anatomy for 9 months...well...a little less than 8 to be truthful, but seriously.  And don't think that I haven't already reminded every guy I know about that fact. 

I went out with some old girlfriends tonight...not that they are old.  I think they are all younger than me...but I've been friends with them for a while and haven't seen them in forever.  I hate that.  I'm such a homebody and I love spending time with my kids, but there is something to be said for my own personal growth to be able to go out, have a few beers, talk, laugh and just be myself.  It was wonderful girls!!!

Now I'm tired and ready for bed.  The chicks are asleep (they look dead actually...it's quite funny) and the kids are in bed.  I'm going to have a night cap...bailey's perhaps and let my head sink into my pillow.  

Ahhh...I love my life. 

A

No comments:

Post a Comment