Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sports = poo

Really people, come on.  I don't see any benefit from watching sports and the ONLY benefit from playing them is a little cardio activity.  there is nothing that comes out of sports that is good.  Really!!  Even if "your suck ass team" wins, there are still hard feelings to be had from the other team and their fans.  So...I say, let's get rid of them all together.  there is already enough, brain excersizing competition going on in the world...and whole lot more money to be spent on things that matter, like actually helping people who are in need and such...not buying $15 beers and hot dogs on top of a $50 baseball ticket.  AH!  

If you are reading this and you are a sports fan, I do NOT apologize.  I will not be a part of any sport conversation or watch it....so don't ask.  

Okay...had to vent. 

A


No comments:

Post a Comment