So many of you have requested that I write. Well...here I am, with writers block. As usual. I think of hella funny things all day long and then when it comes time to type them up, I can't remember a single funny thing to write. So, I'll write about my crazy life...as I see it.
I get bored...rather easily. My work life is really boring...I mean, a monkey (with the proper training) could do my job...easy! So, what do I do that's creative? Nothing at the moment. I used to bind books, paint, sew...and now, I'm too tired. I have so many ideas though. So here is my day in a nut shell: I get up, get ready, get the kids up and listen to them whine about being tired, then we get in the car, I drop them off at school and then I go to work...where I work on data bases and binders and materials and customer service. Then I leave, go get the kids. We go home (sometimes we make a pit stop at the Farmer's market or the store) we get home, we all change into "comfy clothes" and then we play...outside, inside, where ever...I usually have a couple glasses of wine. We eat dinner and them it's bed time. Vitamins all around, jammies and then some t.v. in my bed with much needed snuggle and tickle time...sometimes we wrestle. That's it. Whew...wears me out just thinking about it. So, when do I work out? NEVER!! I hate it. Sometimes I get geared up and try to work out during lunch...but that wears me OUT!
So, we're going on a trip to New Orleans soon...I can't wait to get out of town!! I especially can't wait to wear my own clothes (work and jammies don't count). I love New Orleans. While I could never live there because I would totally be an alcoholic...I can appreciate the city in small doses...and it's BEAUTIFUL!! What amazing history and the buildings...man...what a great city! I love it that Jeff has family there, because that makes visiting more worth while. Good food, good drinks and amazing photo opps all around!
okay...until my next writers block...this is me, as I am.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment